The goals for each child shall be to:
- Develop spiritually by learning Christian principles through teaching and example
- Develop physically through planned exercise of large muscles
- Develop mentally through art, games, excursions, conversation, etc.
- Develop socially through group participation and cooperation
- Develop creativity through music, art, social interaction and dramatic play
- Learn to listen and to follow directions
- Learn independence in caring for individual needs and materials
- Learn to cooperate with and be concerned for one’s peers as well as adults
- Develop an enthusiasm for school and learning.